2. Baking paper/ 1 tablespoon oil
• Preheat the oven to 180oC.
• Place a sheet of baking paper on oven tray or apply a bit of oil on the tray
• Cut the links and place the sausages over the baking paper use a large enough oven...
1. 2 cups warm water
3. Barbecue grill
• Boil the sausages for 5 minutes.
• Drain the water, remove the sausages.
• Place the sausages on the BBQ regularly turning them, until golden brown.
Makes a delicious meal with pasta...
1. 3 tablespoons Oil
• Put oil in the frying pan.
• The burner should be set at medium or medium low
• Cooking time depends on the type of sausage; Breakfast sausages – about 10 minutes, and Italian sausage – at...
1. 2 cups Warm Water
2. Smokies Sausages
Put sausages in warm water and boil them for 15 minutes, but if you want it crispy let all of the water go out and then turn the heat to low and let it cook it for about ten minutes.